Subject: [Stox] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 13:53:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP-TO-XMPP of the IETF.

        Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Presence
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-11.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-09-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a bidirectional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of presence information between the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
   (XMPP).  This document obsoletes RFC 7248.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-7248bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/