Subject: [straw] WG status and Vancouver

From: Victor Pascual Avila <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:40:12 +0200

Dear WG,

quick update on where we are:

draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-taxonomy -- the authors are currently
addressing comments from IESG
draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-loop-detection -- WGLC in progress
draft-ietf-straw-sip-traceroute -- 200/205 discussion (based on the
feedback received so far, it seems people would be ok with 200)

The chairs believe the work can progress without having a f2f meeting
in Vancouver, so are NOT planning to request agenda time for the
meeting.

Please let the chairs know if you have any issues with that.

At the moment, there are no drafts addressing the following deliverables:
- A document defining the requirements for B2BUAs to support DTLS-SRTP
(RFC 5764) end-to-end
- A document defining the requirements for B2BUAs to support STUN
message transactions end-to-end
- A document defining the requirements for B2BUAs to support RTCP end-to-end

We encourage people to take a look and express whether they are
interested in contributing to any of those deliverables.

Regards,
Christer & Victor