Subject: [straw] WGLC: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-loop-detection-02

From: Victor Pascual Avila <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:37:32 +0200

[As co-chair]

Hi,

We would like to start a working group last call of
draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-loop-detection-02

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-loop-detection-02

Please send comments by the end of the day on Sept 27 2013. Everyone
is encouraged to read the document and provide comments.

Brett did an excellent review. However, the chairs would also like to
ask for at least a couple of additional volunteers, who commit to
thoughtfully reading the document. Please contact the chairs if you
can help with that.

Best regards,

Christer&Victor

---

From: Victor Pascual Avila <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 11:15:57 +0200

Reminder: please send your comments by the end of the day on Sept 27 2013