Subject: [straw] I-D Action: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 09:26:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sip Traversal Required for Applications to Work of the IETF.

        Title           : DTLS-SRTP Handling in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUAs)
        Authors         : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Victor Pascual
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-10.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-02-28

Abstract:
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUA)
   exist on the signaling and media paths between the endpoints.  This
   document describes the behavior of B2BUAs when Secure Real-time
   Transport (SRTP) security context is set up with the Datagram
   Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 17:28:43 +0000

This revision addresses the comments received in IESG (from Alissa and
Ben).

Regards,
Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: straw <[email-masked]> on behalf of
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sunday, 28 February 2016 at 10:56 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [straw] I-D Action: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-10.txt

>        Title           : DTLS-SRTP Handling in Session Initiation
>Protocol (SIP) Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUAs)
>_______________________________________________
>straw mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/straw