Subject: [straw] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp-15: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 22:30:11 -0800

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for responding to Magnus's thorough TSV-ART review (for reference,
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tsv-art/current/msg00111.html). 

I'm inclined to agree with the resolutions you've proposed (for
reference,
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tsv-art/current/msg00112.html), but
I do have one question - given that you want to include REMB, because
it's deployed in Chrome and Firefox, and given that
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb/ hasn't
moved in three years and RMCAT is doing something else, what's your plan
for publishing this draft as an RFC that's not stuck in MISSREF forever?