Subject: [sunset4] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4-03.txt

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:46:42 +0200

This update adds a No-IPv4 RA option with the same semantics as the
DHCPv6 one, as discussed in IETF 86.

Simon

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: New Version Notification for draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4-03.txt
Date : Mon, 15 Jul 2013 04:44:41 -0700
De : [email-masked]
Pour : Tina Tsou <[email-masked]>, Tianle Yang
<[email-masked]>, Wes George <[email-masked]>,
Wesley George <[email-masked]>, Simon Perreault
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Simon Perreault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Turning off IPv4 Using DHCPv6 or Router Advertisements
Creation date:	 2013-07-15
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 13
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4-03.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4-03
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4-03

Abstract:
   This memo defines a new DHCPv6 option and a new Router Advertisement
   option for indicating to a dual-stack host or router that IPv4 is to
   be turned off.

The IETF Secretariat