Subject: [sunset4] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-05.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:04:41 -0400

Draft has been posted. Detailed changes as described in the response to 
Lee Howard's review, plus deletion of the section on deterministic CGN 
as agreed in Toronto.

Tom Taylor

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-05.txt
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 08:55:31 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>, Weibo Li 
<[email-masked]>, James Huang <[email-masked]>, Gang Chen 
<[email-masked]>, Weibo Li <[email-masked]>, Tina Tsou 
<[email-masked]>, Jing Huang <[email-masked]>, 
Tina Tsou <[email-masked]>, Tom Taylor 
<[email-masked]>, Gang Chen <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Taylor and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation
Revision:	05
Title:		Analysis of NAT64 Port Allocation Methods for Shared IPv4 Addresses
Document date:	2014-09-29
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		19
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-05.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-05
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-05

Abstract:
    This document enumerates methods of port assignment in Carrier Grade
    NATs (CGNs), focused particularly on NAT64 environments.  A
    theoretical framework of different NAT port allocation methods is
    described.  The memo is intended to clarify and focus the port
    allocation discussion and propose an integrated view of the
    considerations for selection of the port allocation mechanism in a
    given deployment.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat