Subject: [sunset4] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-song-sunset4-ipv6only-dns-00.txt

From: Davey Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:00:52 +0800

Hi folks, I have just post a new draft on IPv6-only DNS development.
Comments are welcome!!

A new version of I-D, draft-song-sunset4-ipv6only-dns-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Linjian Song and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-song-sunset4-ipv6only-dns
Revision:       00
Title:          Considerations on IPv6-only DNS Development
Document date:  2014-10-27
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-song-sunset4-ipv6only-dns-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-sunset4-ipv6only-dns/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-sunset4-ipv6only-dns-00

Abstract:
   Deployment of IPv6-only networks are impacted by assumptions of
   IPv4-only or dual-stack transition scenarios.  For example, these
   assumptions are in the operations of DNS.  This memo is problem
   statement and hopes to eventually propose a mitigation technique.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat