Subject: [sunset4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sunset4-noipv4-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 18:49:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Sunsetting IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Turning off IPv4 Using DHCPv6 or Router Advertisements
        Authors         : Simon Perreault
                          Wes George
                          Tina Tsou
                          Tianle Yang
                          Jean-Francois Tremblay
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sunset4-noipv4-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-12-04

Abstract:
   This memo defines a new DHCPv6 option and a new Router Advertisement
   option to inform a dual-stack host or router that IPv4 can be turned
   off.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sunset4-noipv4/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sunset4-noipv4-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sunset4-noipv4-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/