Subject: [sunset4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sunset4-nat64-port-allocation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 19:55:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Sunsetting IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Analysis of NAT64 Port Allocation Methods for Shared IPv4 Addresses
        Authors         : Gang Chen
                          Weibo Li
                          Tina Tsou
                          James Huang
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sunset4-nat64-port-allocation-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-05-18

Abstract:
   This document enumerates methods of port assignment in Carrier Grade
   NATs (CGNs), focused particularly on NAT64 environments.  A
   theoretical framework of different NAT port allocation methods is
   described.  The memo is intended to clarify and focus the port
   allocation discussion and propose an integrated view of the
   considerations for selection of the port allocation mechanism in a
   given deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sunset4-nat64-port-allocation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sunset4-nat64-port-allocation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 10:57:07 +0800

Hello,
  I suggested to the co-authors to post their individual draft as is as 
draft-ietf-sunset4 so it will be easier for the wg to track down the 
changes since the call for adoption. So this one is exactly as the 
individual one. Look for the -01 for changes.

Regards, Marc.

On 19 May 2015, at 10:55, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sunset4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sunset4