Subject: [sunset4] Draft meeting minutes

From: "George, Wes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 19:00:27 +0000

These are the draft meeting minutes. Please review and issue corrections ASAP.
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/minutes/minutes-95-sunset4

Thanks,

Wes

Anything below this line has been added by my company’s mail server, I have no control over it.
-----------

________________________________

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.

---

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 08:07:25 +0200 (CEST)

> https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/minutes/minutes-95-sunset4

I called out speakers in Jabber. So:

"??? observes that we aren't using IPv6 in examples in IETF, default 
networks aren't IPv6-only."

"??? possible for community to push on WG charters to ensure that 
IPv4-specific work doesn't make it into charter"

One of these should be Ruediger Volk, but it seems I missed to call out 
one speaker because there is only a single name mentioned on Jabber 
between the ones above/below the above ??? lines.

-- 
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email-masked]

---

From: "George, Wes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 12:48:42 +0000

Yes, and I did use the excellent jabber logs to supplement Fred's notes,
however some of those comments were actually missing from Fred's notes,
and filled in from my raw notes (I stupidly didn't note speaker) and may
not be in exactly chronological order since I was basically filling in
gaps from memory, so I am hoping that the speakers will claim their quotes
definitively.

Thanks,

Wes

---

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 15:38:29 +0200 (CEST)

> gaps from memory, so I am hoping that the speakers will claim their quotes

http://recs.conf.meetecho.com/Playout/watch.jsp?recording=IETF95_SUNSET4&chapter=chapter_1

Seems Ruediger was the first one (56minutes in), and there was nobody 
after him before Petr (at 56m40s in).

---

From: "George, Wes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 20:07:38 +0000

Minutes have been updated with these changes as well as supplemental notes
from Lee Howard (who reviewed the recording and took his own notes)

Thanks,

Wes