Subject: [Supa] FW: New Version Notification for draft-adel-vpn-service-management-model-00.txt

From: "Dacheng Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 09:51:14 +0800

Hi, all:

A draft about vpn service management is proposed. Could you please have a
look? Any comments are appreciated.

Cheers

Dacheng

在 15-1-30 下午3:04， "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> 写
入:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-adel-vpn-service-management-model-00.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Dacheng Zhang and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-adel-vpn-service-management-model
>Revision:	00
>Title:		VPN Service Management YANG Data Model
>Document date:	2015-01-30
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		19
>URL:            
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adel-vpn-service-management-mode
>l-00.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adel-vpn-service-management-model/
>Htmlized:       
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adel-vpn-service-management-model-00
>
>
>Abstract:
>   Currently new services create new opportunities for both network
>   providers and service providers. Shared Unified Policy Automation
>   (SUPA) was proposed to develop a model that abstracts network
>   resources and services and a methodology by which the management
>   and monitoring of network services can be done using standardized
>   policy rules. This document defines a VPN service management yang
>   data model and gives an example for DDC use case.
>
>
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat