Subject: [Supa] Express support

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 19:47:52 +0200

Dear all,

Since the session went over-time, the meetecho stream closed and it was 
not possible to answer questions at the end.

This message is thus to express my support for the creation of the SUPA 
WG and to actively contribute to the work (read, comment, review, edit, 
and of course write IDs).

Best regards, Laurent.

-- 

Bien cordialement, Best regards,

*Laurent Ciavaglia*

Secure Cloud Networking

Bell Labs | Alcatel Lucent

phone: +33 160 402 636

email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

linkedin: laurentciavaglia <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/laurentciavaglia/>

address: Route de Villejust | 91620 Nozay | France