Subject: [Supa] vpc test cases

From: "Dacheng Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 14:43:37 +0800

Hi,

The test cases slides are attached. Please have a look and tell us if you
have any comments.

Cheers

Dacheng

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 00:47:21 +0200

> The test cases slides are attached. Please have a look and tell us if you

What the heck is 'YES' here?

  Condition: YES  && QoS-check == NOT-OK

An example that takes three slides and then ends with 'YES' may not be
the best example.

I do not understand

  Maybe some people do not like the title, because “embedded policies”
  are out of the sope of SUPA as charter says

on the last slide.

In general, I find the examples a bit abstract; it remains rather
unclear how the information and data models help to address the
requirements of the examples.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>