Subject: [Supa] SUPA Data Model discussion

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 02:49:29 +0000

When: 2015年7月20日星期一 14:00-15:00 (UTC+08:00)北京，重庆，香港特别行政区，乌鲁木齐.
Where: IETF Registration Desk

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dear SUPAer,

As discussed on the SUPA call July 6th, we agree to meet up at the IETF registration desk during 8am-9am Prague time, to discuss the SUPA Data Model. Andy Bierman will lead the discussion.

Thank you,
Dan & Tina

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:24:12 +0200

Tina,

please note that I won't be able to join on 2015-07-20 since I will
still be traveling to Prague.

/js

> _______________________________________________
> Supa mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/supa

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>