Subject: Re: [Supa] Call for adoption of the SUPA Framework draft

From: Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 22:17:16 +0000

I have read this draft and support its adoption by SUPA WG.

Linda
________________________________
发件人： Nevil Brownlee
发送时间： 2016-08-04  22:37:15
收件人： SUPA list
抄送：
主题： [Supa] Call for adoption of the SUPA Framework draft
Hi all:
Our meeting at IETF 96 Berlin showed strong support for the Framework
Draft, I've now changed it's status in the DataTracker to show that.
We'll run this call for about two weeks, please read it (if you haven't
a;ready), and post an email supporting it on this list.
Cheers, Nevil
--
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
_______________________________________________
Supa mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/supa
.

________________________________
如果您错误接收了该邮件，请通过电子邮件立即通知我们。[email-masked]，即可以退订此邮件。我们将立即将您的信息从我们的发送目录中删除。
If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by e-mail. Please reply to [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> if you want to unsubscribe from this mail. We will immediately remove your information from our sending catalogue.