Subject: [T2TRG] IETF95 Buenos Aires meeting?

From: Robert Cragie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:28:47 +0000

Are there any plans to have T2TRG meetings at IETF95 Buenos Aires? If so, would it likely be Saturday Apr 2 and Sunday Apr 3?

Thanks

Robert
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 10:10:49 +0100

Hi Robert,

While not entirely apparent form the work in the Internet-Drafts
directory at the moment, let me suggest that it would be a good idea to
at least plan a meeting around that time frame.  Whether it is in BA or
a conference call or some such, I don't know.

Eliot

On 12/16/15 4:28 PM, Robert Cragie wrote:
>
> Are there any plans to have T2TRG meetings at IETF95 Buenos Aires? If
> so, would it likely be Saturday Apr 2 and Sunday Apr 3?
>
>  
>
> Thanks
>
>
> Robert
>
> IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
> confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose
> the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or
> copy the information in any medium. Thank you.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> T2TRG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg

---

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 10:21:15 +0100

Dear Robert, Eliot, all,

T2T is now a RG (i.e., not a proposed RG), why not meet _during_ the 
IETF week?
I mean: is it because the RG needs 1 or 2 full days for its 
work/discussion or is it because of the "habit" to meet just before the 
IETF week while the RG was incubating?

Thanks, best regards, Laurent.

On 17/12/2015 10:10, Eliot Lear wrote:
> directory at the moment, let me suggest that it would be a good idea 
> to at least plan a meeting around that time frame.  Whether it is in 
> BA or a conference call or some such, I don't know.
>
> Eliot
>
>

-- 

Bien cordialement, Best regards,

*Laurent Ciavaglia*

Secure Cloud Networking

Bell Labs | Alcatel Lucent

phone: +33 160 402 636

email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

linkedin: laurentciavaglia <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/laurentciavaglia/>

address: Route de Villejust | 91620 Nozay | France

---

From: Василий Долматов <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 12:23:00 +0300

> 16 дек. 2015 г., в 18:28, Robert Cragie <[email-masked]> написал(а):
> 
 Will we have an agenda for two full days?
If not, I suggest to have a meeting Sunday afternoon with the progress update reports.

dol@

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 11:56:00 +0100

Hi Robert,

we discussed this in Yokohama and turned out a bit skeptical that we can
assemble a quorum at IETF95.  Right now, Ari and I are looking at the
W3C meeting in January in Biot (Nice, France) to get some more progress
on the plugRESTing front, and at the IOTSI (IoT semantics
interoperability) workshop in San Jose for colocation opportunities:

https://www.iab.org/activities/workshops/iotsi/

We really would like to see T2TRG people submitting position papers at
IOTSI anyway, and the location is relatively convenient for North Americans.

So one question:  The IOTSI workshop is on a Thu/Fri.
Should we go for the weekend afterwards (Sat/Sun), so we all have
digested the workshop, or should we go for Tue/Wed so we don't hit the
weekend (and possibly even have something to report to the Workshop)?

In Buenos Aires, we might still go for a one-hour summary slot like we
had on Wednesday in Yokohama, but, based on the input in Yokohama,
assembling enough people for a one- or two-day work session sounds unlikely.

Ari and I will have our first "chairs' phone call" on Monday 2015-12-21,
so any input before that would be useful.

Grüße, Carsten

Robert Cragie wrote:
> recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
> contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy
> the information in any medium. Thank you.
>

---

From: Robert Cragie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 11:09:21 +0000

Hi Carsten,

* I think collocating with IoTSI is a good idea and think Tue/Wed would be better.
* I think the one hour summary slot at IETF95 will suffice.

I would support both those proposals.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Carsten Bormann [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 17 December 2015 10:56
To: Robert Cragie
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [T2TRG] IETF95 Buenos Aires meeting?

Hi Robert,

we discussed this in Yokohama and turned out a bit skeptical that we can assemble a quorum at IETF95.  Right now, Ari and I are looking at the W3C meeting in January in Biot (Nice, France) to get some more progress on the plugRESTing front, and at the IOTSI (IoT semantics
interoperability) workshop in San Jose for colocation opportunities:

We really would like to see T2TRG people submitting position papers at IOTSI anyway, and the location is relatively convenient for North Americans.

So one question:  The IOTSI workshop is on a Thu/Fri.
Should we go for the weekend afterwards (Sat/Sun), so we all have digested the workshop, or should we go for Tue/Wed so we don't hit the weekend (and possibly even have something to report to the Workshop)?

In Buenos Aires, we might still go for a one-hour summary slot like we had on Wednesday in Yokohama, but, based on the input in Yokohama, assembling enough people for a one- or two-day work session sounds unlikely.

Ari and I will have our first "chairs' phone call" on Monday 2015-12-21, so any input before that would be useful.

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:37:26 +0530

Hi Carsten and All,

Just pointing everyone in the group to - 
w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting_2016,_January,_26th_–_28th,_France,_Nice

It has all info for the W3C WoT IG F2F. If anyone from the group is 
interested in presenting something or showcase a demo on the open day, 
let me know.

BR,
Soumya

Research Engineer, Eurecom, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta