Subject: [T2TRG] Fwd: [saag] draft-moore-iot-bcp-00 (Best Current Practices for Securing Internet of Things (IoT) Devices)

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 16:50:47 +0200

FYI; at the SAAG list there's discussion about a new IoT security draft. 
See below, and full thread here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=saag&q=iot-bcp

This is relevant also to the T2TRG IoT security discussions.

Cheers,
Ari

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [saag] draft-moore-iot-bcp-00 (Best Current Practices for 
Securing Internet of Things (IoT) Devices)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 21:25:59 -0400
From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Stephen Farrell suggested I bring this draft to your attention. This was 
a rush job as the authors just started talking about this last Friday, 
but it was written in response to recent DDoS attacks that utilized 
easily-compromised IoT devices.   I'm sure there are missing pieces 
(I've identified a few since -00) and sections that could be stated 
better (like the title of section 2.3.2), but hopefully this is a useful 
start.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moore-iot-security-bcp/

Keith