Subject: [T2TRG] Fwd: IoT Directorate

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 16:30:08 +0900

FYI; the IoT directorate is now chartered. See the e-mail below and 
charter for details.

Cheers,
Ari

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: IoT Directorate
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 23:59:41 +0000
From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear IETF,

The interest in IoT technologies in the IETF, and more broadly in 
industry and other SDOs, is continuing to grow and issues with regard to 
IoT are being raised.

An IoT Directorate has been created within the INTERNET Area to act as a 
coordination and review point in the IETF.

You will find more information on the IoT directorate here 
(https://trac.ietf.org/trac/int/wiki/IOTDirWiki) along with instructions 
on how to join the directorate.

The seated chairs of the directorate are:

Samita Chakrabarti
Ted Lemon
Ari Keränen

If you have an active interest and are willing to contribute a slice of 
your valuable time to the directorate I do encourage you to read the 
membership and participation section at the above URL.

Kind Regards,

Terry and Suresh
INT Area ADs