Subject: [T2TRG] Call for papers - workshop on semantic interoperability

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 14:19:14 +0530

Dear all,

I am chairing a workshop on semantic interoperability in IoT and WoT 
which is a part of GIoTS 2018. The scope of the workshop is highly 
relevant to the WoT groups. I welcome your submission. Please find below 
the call for papers.

******************Call for papers************************

Internet of Things (IoT) requires not only the development of 
infrastructure but also deployment of new services capable of supporting 
multiple, scalable and interoperable applications. It is widely 
acknowledged that interoperability is the key to achieve the full 
potential of the IoT ecosystem. Due to the highly dynamic nature of the 
IoT, a strong need of interoperability at data level has emerged so that 
it becomes easier to combine/aggregate, process, manage and store the 
data/event coming from heterogeneous data sources. Several European and 
international IoT research projects have shown the semantic 
interoperability to address the problem. Standard development 
organizations (W3C, oneM2M, AIOTI WG3) also recognize this. The next 
step is to develop test methodologies and tools that validate the 
semantic compliance and interoperability among systems under test. Such 
tools are of urgent need to boost the acceptance and adoption of the 
semantic technologies by the general IoT market. This workshop will 
examine the current landscape on semantic interoperability and create a 
platform for advance discussion on the same. The technical topics of 
interest include, but are not limited to:

• Semantic interoperability in IoT and WoT
• IoT Platform interoperability
• Semantic interoperability testing methodology
• Semantic interoperability current state and future outlook
• Standardizing Semantic interoperability
• Performance evaluation of Semantic interoperability tools

This workshop is supported by EU project F-Interop. T*he workshop is a 
part of Global IoT Summit 2018 conference which is co-located with IoT 
Week 2018 during 4-7 June 2018 in Bilbao, Spain.* For more info, visit - 
http://globaliotsummit.org/

*Important Dates*
Paper submission deadline: February 28, 2018
Acceptance Notification: March 31, 2018
Camera-Ready Paper Submission: April 30, 2018

All final submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper 
length of six (6) printed pages see web conference for instructions.
*Papers must be submitted through EDAS at the following link – 
https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=24130&track=89111 
<https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=24130&track=89111>*

*Workshop Chairs: *
Soumya Kanti Datta, EURECOM, France
Mengxuan Zhao, Easy Global Market, France
Franck Le Gall, Easy Global Market, France
Hamza Baqa, Easy Global Market, France

Best regards
Soumya

-- 
Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | @skdatta2010 |
http://iot.eurecom.fr