Subject: [T2TRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-t2trg-rest-iot-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 14:14:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Thing-to-Thing RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : RESTful Design for Internet of Things Systems
        Authors         : Ari Keranen
                          Matthias Kovatsch
                          Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-irtf-t2trg-rest-iot-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-05-03

Abstract:
   This document gives guidance for designing Internet of Things (IoT)
   systems that follow the principles of the Representational State
   Transfer (REST) architectural style.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-t2trg-rest-iot/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-t2trg-rest-iot-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-t2trg-rest-iot-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-t2trg-rest-iot-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/