Subject: Re: [T2TRG] draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons ready to publish

From: "Garcia-Morchon O, Oscar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 07:55:53 +0000

Dear Allison,

we wanted to shortly follow-up with you on our draft and its status.
Please, let us know if there is anything that needs to be updated/fixed.

Kind regards,

Oscar, Sandeep & Mohit.

From: T2TRG <[email-masked]> on behalf of Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, 25 June 2018 at 20:03
To: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked] Steering Group" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [T2TRG] draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons ready to publish

Hi Allison,

We wonder about the status of the IESG conflict review request for this draft?

Please, let us (the authors) know if some updates/fixes are needed.

Oscar, Sandeep and Mohit

On 05/21/2018 07:09 PM, Allison Mankin wrote:
Hi Jim and all,

I’m taking a look and will request the IESG’s conflict review later today.

Allison

On Monday, 21 May 2018, Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Hi, Jim,

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 8:17 PM Jim Schaad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
This draft has completed the IRSG poll with a final result of 2 'Ready to
publish' (in addition to the implicit RG chairs positions) and one 'No
Objection'.  The positions have been recorded in the data tracker.

 A new version of the document has been published to deal with the last of
the IRSG Poll comments.

I have sent the message to IANA for review and have received a response
(IANA ticket # 1109425) from Amanda which says that no IANA actions are
present.

Stephen Farrell did a review of the document back in February.  He made many
suggestions to the document which were mainly adopted, but still expressed
some skepticism about the final worth of the document.   What I read as his
major reservations were 1) A worry that this document was expressed as a
sales pitch and as such might have some limited long term applicability,  2)
A worry that some of the references to current work (SUIT and OSCORE being
two) in a long term document may not be useful, and 3) Some of the document
might be better if it were re-organized.

Vincent Roca did a review and requested that issues around privacy were
highlighted to a greater degree.  He recognized that this might need a new
document to be fully addressed, but felt that it needed to be stressed more..
In addition to this he provided a solid review that lead to some significant
fixes to the document.  Vincent expressed that his comments were adequately
addressed before responding to the poll.

Arbnor Zeqiri volunteered to review the draft, but not follow through as
near as I can tell.

Finally, Spencer Dawkins provided a review of the document that mostly
focused on nits with some small questions that have been addressed in this
last update.  I have gone through his review and the edits and believe that
they have been adequately addressed.  (Most of his comments can with some
suggested text.)

I agree that my comments have been adequately addressed. Thanks to you all for that.

Spencer

If you have any questions please let me know.

Jim

_______________________________________________
T2TRG mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irtf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Ft2trg&data=02%7C01%7Coscar.garcia-morchon%40philips.com%7C5b7f66e7ca3c4379157f08d5dac60073%7C1a407a2d76754d178692b3ac285306e4%7C0%7C0%7C636655466313459361&sdata=m916tE2cbmJ7jMvi%2FZbIu8P2Rty%2FvjTvm44ee%2BkNqNM%3D&reserved=0>

_______________________________________________

T2TRG mailing list

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/t2trg<https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irtf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Ft2trg&data=02%7C01%7Coscar.garcia-morchon%40philips.com%7C5b7f66e7ca3c4379157f08d5dac60073%7C1a407a2d76754d178692b3ac285306e4%7C0%7C0%7C636655466313459361&sdata=m916tE2cbmJ7jMvi%2FZbIu8P2Rty%2FvjTvm44ee%2BkNqNM%3D&reserved=0>

________________________________
The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.