Subject: [Taps] Aaron Falk as BOF co-chair

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 00:19:40 -0500

Dear TAPSters,

Martin and I recruited Aaron Falk to co-char the TAPS BOF at IETF 90.

Aaron is an experienced working group chair (he was, in fact, the 
experienced working group co-chair for PILC, the first working group I 
co-chaired), and has significant TSV experience, including co-chairing DCCP.

Aaron has also served the broader community as IRTF Chair, prior to Lars 
Eggert.

Please welcome Aaron, and help him construct the right agenda for the 
TAPS BOF.

Thanks!

Spencer

---

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 10:23:13 +0200

On 10. juli 2014, at 07:19, Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Aaron is an experienced working group chair (he was, in fact, the experienced working group co-chair for PILC, the first working group I co-chaired), and has significant TSV experience, including co-chairing DCCP.
> 
> Aaron has also served the broader community as IRTF Chair, prior to Lars Eggert.
> 
> Please welcome Aaron, and help him construct the right agenda for the TAPS BOF.

A warm welcome indeed, Aaron!!

Cheers,
Michael