Subject: [Taps] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-taps-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 03:18:54 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-taps-00-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-taps/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe the charter text improved a lot.
Thank you for addressing my BLOCK.

---

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 10:03:48 -0500

> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-taps/

Dear TAPSters,

As you see from the forwarded e-mail, I've worked with Benoit to clear 
his BLOCK ballot position. The 00-01 proposed charter should be sent for 
IETF and external review as soon as the secretariat folk unpack enough 
equipment in Toronto to send e-mail. I've placed the proposed charter on 
the first IESG telechat after IETF 90, for final approval.

This means that the meeting next week can be focused on the question "is 
this the charter the proposed working group will go with?" As 
responsible AD, I'll be paying close attention to the answers the BOF 
comes up with, along with anything that comes from IETF Last Call.

I'm betting that any additional meeting time will be spent on getting 
organized!

Martin and I want to thank Aaron Falk and Michael Welzl for their hard 
work in getting the effort organized, in a very short period of time.

Spencer