Subject: [Taps] TAPS agenda for IETF-95 -revised-

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 11:31:53 -0400

Doc 1a update - Naeem Khademi
  “On the Usage of Transport Service Features Provided by IETF
   Transport Protocols”
  draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-00
  (1) Should (D)TLS be addressed?

UDP+UDP-L - Gorry Fairhurst
  draft-fairhurst-taps-transports-usage-udp
  (1) Does this capture UDP API usage? (especially if you program
      using UDP).
  (2) What should/could this ID say about multicast use of UDP?
  (3) Would the WG be happy to take this, or a future revision of
      this draft, as input to the current working group draft?

Constructing the minimal required TAPS service set - Stein Gjessing
  draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01
  (1) How to give guidance to the application?
  (2) What, how and why put mechanisms under the hood?

NEAT: a project implementing TAPS - Michael Tuexen
  NEAT is an H2020-funded EU project that is developing a system
  which allows network “services” to be offered to applications
  based on their requirements and system policies. This will include
  an implementation of TAPS.  This is a work-in-progress and in early
  stages of development. However, we believe in open code and have
  therefore already made the NEAT repository public. Suggestions,
  comments and patches are welcome on github. The NEAT repository can
  be accessed here: https://github.com/NEAT-project/neat

---

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 17:01:04 +0100

Hi all,

Regarding the first agenda item, one particular question that we’ll want to discuss at the meeting is how to handle TLS/DTLS. If folks who could contribute to that discussion would attend, that would be great.

Cheers,
Michael

> On 24. mar. 2016, at 16.31, Aaron Falk <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>   be accessed here: https://github.com/NEAT-project/neat <https://github.com/NEAT-project/neat>
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Taps mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/taps