Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-transports-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 07:31:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services of the IETF.

        Title           : Services provided by IETF transport protocols and congestion control mechanisms
        Authors         : Godred Fairhurst
                          Brian Trammell
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-transports-10.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2016-03-04

Abstract:
   This document describes, surveys, classifies and compares the
   protocol mechanisms provided by existing IETF protocols, as
   background for determining a common set of transport services.  It
   examines the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP), Multipath TCP, the
   Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP), the User Datagram
   Protocol (UDP), UDP-Lite, the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol
   (DCCP), the Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP), the Realtime
   Transport Protocol (RTP), File Delivery over Unidirectional
   Transport/Asynchronous Layered Coding Reliable Multicast (FLUTE/ALC),
   and NACK-Oriented Reliable Multicast (NORM), Transport Layer Security
   (TLS), Datagram TLS (DTLS), and the Hypertext Transport Protocol
   (HTTP) when used as a pseudotransport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transports/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-transports-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 16:35:08 +0100

Hi all,

this is the final version of the document. We only fixed a few minor nits and reordered some of the subsections. We didn’t do this before the wglc has reordering screws up the diff. I guess we are done. Thanks to everybody who contributed and provided feedback!

Mirja

> Am 04.03.2016 um 16:31 schrieb [email-masked]:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Taps mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/taps

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 11:30:57 -0500

Thanks, Mira.  If no one has any objections, I will forward this document
to Spencer for AD & IESG review.

--aaron

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Mirja Kühlewind <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> this is the final version of the document. We only fixed a few minor nits
> and reordered some of the subsections. We didn’t do this before the wglc
> has reordering screws up the diff. I guess we are done. Thanks to everybody
> who contributed and provided feedback!
>
> Mirja
>
>