Subject: [Taps] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01.txt

From: Stein Gjessing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 19:47:23 +0100

Hi,

This draft is intended to be a starting point for Taps work item 2.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01>
Please discuss and comment.

Cheers,
Stein

Begin forwarded message:
From: <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01.txt
Date: 18 March 2016 at 18:00:42 GMT+1
To: Stein Gjessing <[email-masked]>, Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Stein Gjessing and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gjessing-taps-minset
Revision:	01
Title:		A Minimal Set of Transport Services for TAPS Systems
Document date:	2016-03-18
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		14
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gjessing-taps-minset/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01

Abstract:
  This draft will eventually recommend a minimal set of IETF Transport
  Services offered by end systems supporting TAPS, and give guidance on
  choosing among the available mechanisms and protocols.  It
  categorizes the set of transport services given in the TAPS document
  draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-00, assuming that the eventual
  minimal set of transport services will be based on a similar form of
  categorization.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat