Subject: [Taps] draft agenda

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 13:02:32 -0400

UDP+UDP-L - Gorry Fairhurst

draft-fairhurst-taps-transports-usage-udp
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-taps-transports-usage-udp/>
(1) Does this capture UDP API usage? (especially if you program using UDP).
(2) What should/could this ID say about multicast use of UDP?
(3) Would the WG be happy to take this, or a future revision of this draft,
as input to the current working group draft?

Constructing the minimal required TAPS service set - Stein Gjessing

draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01>
- How to give guidance to the application?
- What, how and why put mechanisms under the hood?

NEAT: a project implementing TAPS - Naeem Khademi

NEAT is an H2020-funded EU project that is developing a system which allows
network “services” to be offered to applications based on their
requirements and system policies. This will include an implementation of
TAPS.  This is a work-in-progress and in early stages of development.
However, we believe in open code and have therefore already made the NEAT
repository public. Suggestions, comments and patches are welcome on github. The
NEAT repository can be accessed here: https://github.com/NEAT-project/neat