Subject: [Taps] Draft version of TAPS WG minutes form IETF95

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 08:56:16 +0200

Hi folks,

The note takers did a great job to capture the meeting minutes. Thanks a 
lot.

A draft version of the minutes have been uploaded:

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/minutes/minutes-95-taps .

Please review the minutes and send comments to the list.

-- 
Zahed

==================================================
ANM ZAHEDUZZAMAN SARKER

[email-masked]
==================================================

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 16:06:15 +0000

Thanks, Zahed.  For those of you not at the TAPS meeting in Buenos Aires,
Zahed is our new co-chair and is already making an impact by helping with
the minutes.  W00t!

--aaron