Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 11:10:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services of the IETF.

        Title           : On the Usage of Transport Service Features Provided by IETF Transport Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Welzl
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Naeem Khademi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes how transport protocols expose services to
   applications and how an application can configure and use the
   features of a transport service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Naeem Khademi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 18:14:40 +0000

Hi all

This update incorporates MPTCP in the draft. The authors would like to thank Christoph Paasch for his input on this revision. Comments and feedback are welcome. 

Cheers,
Naeem (on behalf of all authors) 

> On Jul 8, 2016, at 8:10 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Taps mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/taps