Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 01:46:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services of the IETF.

        Title           : On the Usage of Transport Service Features Provided by IETF Transport Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Welzl
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Naeem Khademi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-02.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes how transport protocols expose services to
   applications and how an application can configure and use the
   features of a transport service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/