Subject: Re: [Taps] TAPS notes

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 16:42:34 -0400

TAPS speakers & questioners,

Please review the Etherpad notes from the meeting.  Deep thanks to 
Theresa for doing such a thorough job and doing it quickly!

--aaron

On 23 Jul 2018, at 5:23, Theresa Enghardt wrote:

> Hi Aaron,
>
> I had another look at the TAPS notes and double-checked some parts 
> with
> the recording.
> I'd consider them done now on my part, pending corrections from the
> Working Group.
>
> See
> https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-102-taps?useMonospaceFont=true
>
> Best,
> Theresa

---

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 15:17:27 -0400

I've seen a couple of minor tweaks to the notes.  I'll be submitting 
these as the meeting minutes at the end of the week so please take a 
look and make any corrections.

--aaron