Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-minset-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 07:28:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Minimal Set of Transport Services for End Systems
        Authors         : Michael Welzl
                          Stein Gjessing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-minset-09.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2018-09-13

Abstract:
   This draft recommends a minimal set of Transport Services offered by
   end systems, and gives guidance on choosing among the available
   mechanisms and protocols.  It is based on the set of transport
   features in RFC 8303.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-minset/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-minset-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-taps-minset-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-minset-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/