Subject: [Taps] TAPS interim scheduling (ACTION REQUIRED)

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 17:51:14 +0700

Hi Folks-

I received some feedback that scheduling an interim before the end of 
the year may be a challenge.  So, here's a doodle poll to schedule in 
January: https://doodle.com/poll/5q266sd3997ci4nd.  Please complete this 
poll ASAP.

Candidiate topics:

* unresolved concepts for arch/interface drafts
* draft registry
* wg use of GitHub

--aaron

---

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 14:16:39 -0500

Reminder to put your preferences in ASAP for scheduling a TAPS interim.

kthanxbai,

--aaron

On 8 Nov 2018, at 5:51, Aaron Falk wrote:

> January: https://doodle.com/poll/5q266sd3997ci4nd.  Please complete 
> this poll ASAP.
>
> Candidiate topics:
>