Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 08:00:02 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+0/-2/💬0)
  2 issues closed:
  - Default values for Interface Instance and PvD https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/435 [API] 
  - Add Framer to Figure 3 https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/417 [Architecture] [ready for text] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+0/-4/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #465 New upper section for connection events (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/465 [API] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Default for interface and PvD is no preference, fixes #435
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/498 [API] 
  - Justify why TCP UTO is included
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/499 [API] 
  - add framer, fix #417
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/488 [Architecture] 
  - Add one more pointer to Framers
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/442 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts