Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-12/💬21)
  2 issues created:
  - Discuss interaction between Listen() and ListenClone() (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/508 [API] 
  - More text on clone (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/507 [Implementation] 

  14 issues received 21 new comments:
  - #437 Configuring MP active/passive (3 by gorryfair, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/437 [API] 
  - #449 Right semantics for batch sending? (2 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/449 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #429 selection algorithm (text in API doc) (2 by tfpauly, theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/429 [API] 
  - #472 Arch: 4.2.3 could be misinterpreted as connection migration (2 by gorryfair, theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/472 [Architecture] [ready for text] 
  - #441 Questions on Connection Groups (2 by mwelzl, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/441 [API] 
  - #447 Is "Singular Transmission" the right term (2 by gorryfair, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/447 [API] 
  - #418 Use of normative language in Arch (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/418 [Architecture] [discuss] 
  - #440 Why do we use functions to set security parameters... (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/440 [API] 
  - #486 Appendix A.1. / Adding preference properties (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/486 [API] 
  - #427 API, sec 5: SHOULD add Framers (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/427 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #398 Per-protocol behavior needs to be normative (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/398 [Implementation] 
  - #438 Retransmit notify (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/438 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #476 Arch: service class influences protocol selection? (1 by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/476 [Architecture] [ready for text] 
  - #446 Do we need msg-reliable and lifetime? (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/446 [API] 

  12 issues closed:
  - Arch: service class influences protocol selection? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/476 [Architecture] [ready for text] 
  - Arch: 4.2.3 could be misinterpreted as connection migration https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/472 [Architecture] [ready for text] 
  - selection algorithm (text in API doc) https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/429 [API] 
  - Do we need msg-reliable and lifetime? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/446 [API] 
  - own subsection for read-only properties? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/467 [API] [editorial] [ready for text] 
  - Timeout for Aborting Connection https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/462 [API] [ready for text] 
  - ECN property? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/451 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Message size https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/443 [API] [ready for text] 
  - type of properties https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/434 [API] 
  - Syntax Preconnection https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/426 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Minor issues with Message Contexts https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/408 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Event handlers: MUST they always be registered?  (or else..?) https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/404 [API] [ready for text] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+5/-7/💬6)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Add security parameters to arch (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/506 [Architecture] 
  - Address #416, add message property example (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/505 [Architecture] 
  - Address #476 (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/504 
  - Address #472 (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/503 [Architecture] 
  - Clean up unnecessary normative language in arch (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/502 [Architecture] 

  3 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #497 Refactor Local Address Preference, fixes #436 (3 by tfpauly, theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/497 [API] 
  - #501 First attempt to write some privacy considerations (2 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/501 
  - #487 Make the singular transmission text clearer (1 by adventureloop)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/487 [Implementation] 

  7 pull requests merged:
  - Address #416, add message property example
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/505 [Architecture] 
  - Add justification and normative language, fixes #429
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/496 [API] 
  - Address #476
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/504 
  - Add security parameters to arch
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/506 [Architecture] 
  - Address #472
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/503 [Architecture] 
  - Minor fixes with messageContexts, fixes #408
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/495 [API] 
  - Various API fixes
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/500 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts