Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 08:00:03 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+7/-2/💬14)
  7 issues created:
  - 7.3.1 Sent   (from Kyle Rose's review) (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/526 [API] 
  - single messageContext object for both sends and receives (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/525 [API] 
  - What constitutes trust verification prior to the handshake? (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/524 [API] 
  - Registry for "interface instance or type"  (from Kyle Rose's review) (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/523 [API] 
  - Idempotency vs replay-safe  (from Kyle Rose's review) (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/522 
  - IANA registry of property names or namespaces - from Kyle Rose's review (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/521 
  - Reliable Data Transfer (Message) default - from Kyle Rose's review (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/520 

  6 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #522 Idempotency vs replay-safe  (from Kyle Rose's review) (5 by squarooticus, mwelzl, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/522 [API] [discuss] 
  - #520 Reliable Data Transfer (Message) default - from Kyle Rose's review (3 by abrunstrom, gorryfair, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/520 [API] [discuss] 
  - #438 Retransmit notify (3 by mwelzl, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/438 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #418 Use of normative language in Arch (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/418 [Architecture] [discuss] 
  - #525 single messageContext object for both sends and receives (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/525 [API] 
  - #494 Comments on DSCP text (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/494 [API] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Retransmit notify https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/438 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Comments on DSCP text https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/494 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-0/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Closes #515.  + addresses a few more of the easy things from Kyle's review. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/527 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #433 Editorial nits to improve consistency (2 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/433 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts