Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 08:00:06 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+17/-8/💬22)
  17 issues created:
  - Implementation details for QUIC missing (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/553 [Implementation] 
  - What HTTP/2 transport? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/552 [Implementation] 
  - Close for HTTP (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/551 [Implementation] 
  - What's PRIMITIVENAME? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/549 
  - Certificates and other security parameters (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/548 [Implementation] 
  - flushing cache state (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/546 [Implementation] 
  - More guidance needed on Handling Path Changes (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/545 
  - minIncompleteLength when receiving data on streams (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/543 [Implementation] 
  - Batching Sends (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/542 [Implementation] 
  - Message Properties in API and Implementation draft (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/540 [API] [Implementation] 
  - Listeners and ports (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/539 [API] [Implementation] 
  - Interface for app-driven racing of "unconnected" protocols? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/538 [Implementation] 
  - Recommendations for Delayed Racing (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/537 
  - Branching Order-of-Operations (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/536 [Implementation] 
  - What's a path...? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/533 [Implementation] 
  - (hopefully) minor point about properties terminology (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/531 [Implementation] 
  - Create an enum for querying properties (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/528 [API] 

  15 issues received 22 new comments:
  - #539 Listeners and ports (5 by mirjak, mwelzl, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/539 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #533 What's a path...? (3 by mirjak, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/533 [Implementation] 
  - #441 Questions on Connection Groups (2 by britram, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/441 [API] 
  - #416 add example for "information about the received Message"? (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/416 [Architecture] [editorial] [ready for text] 
  - #418 Use of normative language in Arch (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/418 [Architecture] [discuss] 
  - #549 What's PRIMITIVENAME? (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/549 [Implementation] 
  - #455 Message context (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/455 [API] 
  - #520 Reliable Data Transfer (Message) default - from Kyle Rose's review (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/520 [API] [discuss] 
  - #457 Framers again... (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/457 [API] [Implementation] [discuss] 
  - #522 Idempotency vs replay-safe  (from Kyle Rose's review) (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/522 [API] [discuss] 
  - #519 Architecture: normative arch language (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/519 [Architecture] [discuss] 
  - #524 What constitutes trust verification prior to the handshake? (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/524 [API] 
  - #525 single messageContext object for both sends and receives (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/525 [API] 
  - #531 (hopefully) minor point about properties terminology (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/531 [Implementation] 
  - #413 Do we need to say more about authentication and encryption? (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/413 [Architecture] [ready for text] 

  8 issues closed:
  - What's PRIMITIVENAME? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/549 [Implementation] 
  - Bandwidth Efficiency as a term in API https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/515 [API] 
  - Receive semantics https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/454 [API] 
  - What's meant by "type of Message"? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/450 [API] 
  - Privacy considerations section https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/177 [API] [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - Use of normative language in Arch https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/418 [Architecture] [discuss] 
  - add example for "information about the received Message"? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/416 [Architecture] [editorial] [ready for text] 
  - Do we need to say more about authentication and encryption? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/413 [Architecture] [ready for text] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+10/-9/💬5)
  10 pull requests submitted:
  - preamble text in security considerations section (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/554 
  - Text around "PRIMITIVENAME" in implementation draft (issue #549) (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/550 
  - Add reference to draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/547 
  - Editorial edits on fast open (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/544 
  - Added a selection property for a special communication pattern (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/541 
  - Adjust level of branching related subsections (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/535 
  - RFC references for mDNS and DNS-SD (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/534 
  - Add reference to RFC8445 on first occurrence of ICE (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/532 
  - Introduce the term Message early on (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/530 
  - No reference abstract (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/529 

  5 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #544 Editorial edits on fast open (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/544 
  - #483 Minor API nits (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/483 [API] 
  - #527 Closes #515.  + addresses a few more of the easy things from Kyle's review. (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/527 
  - #532 Add reference to RFC8445 on first occurrence of ICE (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/532 
  - #535 Adjust level of branching related subsections (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/535 

  9 pull requests merged:
  - Text around "PRIMITIVENAME" in implementation draft (issue #549)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/550 
  - preamble text in security considerations section
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/554 
  - Closes #515.  + addresses a few more of the easy things from Kyle's review.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/527 
  - Adjust level of branching related subsections
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/535 
  - Introduce the term Message early on
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/530 
  - No reference in abstract
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/529 
  - Add reference to RFC8445 on first occurrence of ICE
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/532 
  - RFC references for mDNS and DNS-SD
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/534 
  - Minor API nits
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/483 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts