Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-5/💬27)
  1 issues created:
  - Add signal that inbound data was 0-RTT (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/563 

  14 issues received 27 new comments:
  - #521 IANA registry of property names or namespaces - from Kyle Rose's review (8 by mirjak, squarooticus, mwelzl, gorryfair, philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/521 [API] [discuss] 
  - #522 Idempotency vs replay-safe  (from Kyle Rose's review) (3 by squarooticus, mwelzl, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/522 [API] [discuss] 
  - #563 Add signal that inbound data was 0-RTT (2 by mirjak, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/563 
  - #362 -impl should say more about use of ALPN (2 by abrunstrom, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/362 [Implementation] 
  - #542 Batching Sends (2 by abrunstrom, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/542 [Implementation] 
  - #543 minIncompleteLength when receiving data on streams (2 by mirjak, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/543 [Implementation] 
  - #486 Appendix A.1. / Adding preference properties (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/486 [API] 
  - #523 Registry for "interface instance or type"  (from Kyle Rose's review) (1 by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/523 [API] 
  - #524 What constitutes trust verification prior to the handshake? (1 by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/524 [API] 
  - #525 single messageContext object for both sends and receives (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/525 [API] 
  - #526 7.3.1 Sent   (from Kyle Rose's review) (1 by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/526 [API] 
  - #531 (hopefully) minor point about properties terminology (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/531 [Implementation] 
  - #537 Recommendations for Delayed Racing (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/537 [Implementation] 
  - #539 Listeners and ports (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/539 [API] [Implementation] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Listeners and ports https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/539 [API] [Implementation] 
  - -impl should say more about use of ALPN https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/362 [Implementation] [future work] 
  - What constitutes trust verification prior to the handshake? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/524 [API] 
  - 7.3.1 Sent   (from Kyle Rose's review) https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/526 [API] 
  - Appendix A.1. / Adding preference properties https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/486 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+9/-1/💬4)
  9 pull requests submitted:
  - Consolidate normative language in architecture (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/564 
  - Connection state diagram (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/562 
  - Replaced "idempotent" with "safely replayable" everywhere. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/561 
  - Architecture NiT: /assumes/ (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/560 
  - Referencing RFC 7231 and quoting its idempotency definition (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/559 
  - Clarifications about per-connection vs per-message defaults (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/558 
  - Define a new type to use when selection properties are queried; closes #528. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/557 
  - API: state "Ephemeral port used when no Local Endpoint specified" (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/556 
  - remove sentence about re-using the same object as suggested by @tfpauly (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/555 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #561 Replace "idempotent" with "safely replayable" everywhere (2 by mirjak, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/561 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #512 Update Multipath properties - closes #437 (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/512 [API] 
  - #556 API: state "Ephemeral port used when no Local Endpoint specified" (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/556 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - API: state "Ephemeral port used when no Local Endpoint specified"
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/556 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts