Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 08:00:06 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+4/-7/💬12)
  4 issues created:
  - How do you add multiple IP addresses/interfaces to an endpoint? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/571 
  - NiTs in section 1 (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/569 [API] [editorial] 
  - Namespaces based on IANA protocol numbers registry (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/568 [API] [discuss] [help wanted] 
  - Three oddities in the abstract? (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/567 [API] [editorial] 

  8 issues received 12 new comments:
  - #523 Registry for "interface instance or type"  (from Kyle Rose's review) (4 by tfpauly, csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/523 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #477 Is format of message an implementation detail? (2 by mwelzl, csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/477 [API] 
  - #441 Questions on Connection Groups (1 by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/441 [API] 
  - #518 Architecture NiT: /assumes/ (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/518 [Architecture] [ready for text] 
  - #457 Framers again... (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/457 [API] [Implementation] [discuss] 
  - #567 Three oddities in the abstract? (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/567 [API] [editorial] 
  - #568 Namespaces based on IANA protocol numbers registry (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/568 [API] [discuss] 
  - #537 Recommendations for Delayed Racing (1 by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/537 [Implementation] 

  7 issues closed:
  - Three oddities in the abstract? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/567 [API] [editorial] 
  - single messageContext object for both sends and receives https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/525 [API] 
  - Create an enum for querying properties https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/528 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Idempotency vs replay-safe  (from Kyle Rose's review) https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/522 [API] [discuss] 
  - Architecture NiT: /assumes/ https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/518 [Architecture] [ready for text] 
  - Add state diagram to section "Connection State and Ordering of Operations and Events" https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/466 [API] 
  - Reliable Data Transfer (Message) default - from Kyle Rose's review https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/520 [API] [discuss] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+5/-8/💬4)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - NiTs in section 1 (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/573 
  - Update draft-ietf-taps-interface.md (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/572 
  - clarify that taps interface types are implementation specific, fix #523 (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/570 
  - clarify framers in preconnection, fix #427 (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/566 
  - Sentence about minIncompleteLength when rcv. on streams (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/565 [Implementation] 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #512 Update Multipath properties - closes #437 (2 by philsbln, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/512 [API] 
  - #541 Added a selection property for a special communication pattern (1 by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/541 [API] 
  - #564 Consolidate normative language in architecture (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/564 [Architecture] 

  8 pull requests merged:
  - Consolidate normative language in architecture
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/564 [Architecture] 
  - NiTs in section 1
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/573 [API] [editorial] 
  - Fix three oddities in the abstract of draft-ietf-taps-interface
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/572 [API] [editorial] 
  - Define a new type to use when selection properties are queried
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/557 [API] 
  - Replace "idempotent" with "safely replayable" everywhere
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/561 [API] [Implementation] 
  - Architecture NiT: /assumes/
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/560 [Architecture] 
  - Connection state diagram
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/562 [API] 
  - Clarifications about per-connection vs per-message defaults
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/558 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts