Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+6/-8/💬11)
  6 issues created:
  - Rendezvous() text should be a bit more detailed (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/584 [API] [ready for text] 
  - 5.3 Is  "Fast Open" just one "packet"? (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/580 
  - 5.1.1. Message Properties Editorial NiTs (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/579 [Implementation] 
  - Formalize definition of multipath Interactive (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/578 [API] [Implementation] 
  - 4.2 Racing (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/577 [Implementation] 
  - Implementation NiTs from review (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/575 [Implementation] 

  8 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #455 Message context (2 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/455 [API] 
  - #568 Namespaces based on IANA protocol numbers registry (2 by squarooticus, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/568 [API] [discuss] 
  - #509 ReceiveHandler per Receive? (2 by mwelzl, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/509 [API] [discuss] [help wanted] 
  - #576 Section 4.1.5 - minor wording NiTs? (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/576 [Implementation] 
  - #579 5.1.1. Message Properties Editorial NiTs (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/579 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - #569 NiTs in section 1 (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/569 [API] [editorial] 
  - #571 How do you add multiple IP addresses/interfaces to an endpoint? (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/571 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #508 Discuss interaction between Listen() and ListenClone() (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/508 [API] 

  8 issues closed:
  - Is format of message an implementation detail? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/477 [API] 
  - Section 4.1.5 - minor wording NiTs? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/576 [Implementation] 
  - 5.1.1. Message Properties Editorial NiTs https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/579 [Implementation] [editorial] [review] 
  - NiTs in section 1 https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/569 [API] [editorial] 
  - More protocol-specific properties? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/516 [API] [future work] [help wanted] 
  - minIncompleteLength when receiving data on streams https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/543 [Implementation] 
  - Some editorial (I hope) comments on implementation https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/366 [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - Implementation - PMTU text is broken https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/367 [Implementation] [ready for text] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+3/-6/💬5)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Rewording of Section 4.1.5 on Properties (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/583 
  - Update draft-ietf-taps-impl.md (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/582 
  - Remove specification that message is bytes-like (by MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/581 [API] 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #581 Remove specification that message is bytes-like (2 by mirjak, csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/581 [API] 
  - #432 "must provide sensible defaults" (2 by mirjak, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/432 [API] 
  - #541 Added a selection property for a special communication pattern (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/541 [API] 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - Editorial edits on fast open
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/544 [Implementation] 
  - Add reference to draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/547 [Implementation] 
  - Remove specification that message is bytes-like
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/581 [API] 
  - Editorial update to message properties in draft-ietf-taps-impl.md 
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/582 [Implementation] 
  - Sentence about minIncompleteLength when rcv. on streams
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/565 [Implementation] 
  - Make the singular transmission text clearer
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/487 [Implementation] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts