Subject: [Taps] June & July interim availability poll

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 15:33:58 -0400

https://doodle.com/poll/atw6bdm92bizgev8

Last week we discussed holding calls in June & July continuing with our 
~monthly cadence of Webex meetings.  If we don’t have a critical mass, 
I’ll run it again with more date options.

--aaron

---

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 14:49:19 -0400

The poll showed pretty good availability so we’ll have the meetings on 
the dates previously discussed.  I’ll submit the required form to the 
secretariat.

--aaron

On 1 Jun 2020, at 15:33, Aaron Falk wrote:

> Last week we discussed holding calls in June & July continuing with 
> our ~monthly cadence of Webex meetings.  If we don’t have a critical 
> mass, I’ll run it again with more date options.
>
> --aaron