Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 08:00:02 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+0/-0/💬6)
  6 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #578 Formalize definition of multipath Interactive (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/578 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #546 flushing cache state (1 by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/546 [Implementation] [discuss] 
  - #398 Per-protocol behavior needs to be normative (1 by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/398 [Implementation] [discuss] 
  - #536 Branching Order-of-Operations (1 by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/536 [Implementation] [discuss] 
  - #537 Recommendations for Delayed Racing (1 by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/537 [Implementation] [discuss] 
  - #538 Interface for app-driven racing of "unconnected" protocols? (1 by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/538 [Implementation] [discuss] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+3/-0/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarify immediate racing (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/587 
  - Make batch example more clear (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/586 
  - Correlate send/receive events with calls (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/585 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts