Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+3/-11/💬26)
  3 issues created:
  - Protocol mappings for MPTCP (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/595 [Implementation] 
  - Still multipath (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/589 
  - Naming of different racing options. (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/588 

  13 issues received 26 new comments:
  - #440 Why do we use functions to set security parameters... (5 by philsbln, gorryfair, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/440 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #589 multipath: when and how to open new subflows? (3 by mirjak, britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/589 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #537 Recommendations for Delayed Racing (3 by gorryfair, tfpauly, theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/537 [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - #568 Namespaces based on IANA protocol numbers registry (2 by squarooticus, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/568 [API] [discuss] 
  - #458 New proposed structure for API doc (2 by mirjak, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/458 [API] [editorial] 
  - #398 Per-protocol behavior needs to be normative (2 by gorryfair, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/398 [Implementation] [discuss] 
  - #536 Branching Order-of-Operations (2 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/536 [Implementation] [discuss] 
  - #538 Interface for app-driven racing of "unconnected" protocols? (2 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/538 [Implementation] 
  - #546 flushing cache state (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/546 [Implementation] [discuss] 
  - #455 Message context (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/455 [API] 
  - #521 IANA registry of property names or namespaces - from Kyle Rose's review (1 by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/521 [API] [discuss] 
  - #588 Naming of different racing options. (1 by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/588 [Implementation] 
  - #508 Discuss interaction between Listen() and ListenClone() (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/508 [API] [discuss] 

  11 issues closed:
  - Is "Singular Transmission" the right term https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/447 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Message context https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/455 [API] [ready for text] 
  - multipath: when and how to open new subflows? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/589 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Namespaces based on IANA protocol numbers registry https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/568 [API] [ready for text] [review] 
  - IANA registry of property names or namespaces - from Kyle Rose's review https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/521 [API] [discuss] 
  - Configuring MP active/passive https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/437 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Right semantics for batch sending? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/449 [API] [ready for text] 
  - ReceiveHandler per Receive? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/509 [API] [ready for text] 
  - 4.2 Racing https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/577 [Implementation] 
  - Implementation NiTs from review https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/575 [Implementation] 
  - Questions on Connection Groups https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/441 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+5/-11/💬3)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Update security parameters as discussed in #440 to make them mare TAPSlike (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/594 [API] 
  - No Fragmentation, fix #447 (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/593 
  - Remove GetOriginalRequest(), fix #455 (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/592 
  - Opening of subflows removed from multipath property (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/591 
  - Clarify Transport Property name text - resolves #568 (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/590 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #587 Clarify immediate racing (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/587 
  - #432 "must provide sensible defaults" (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/432 [API] 
  - #541 Added a selection property for a special communication pattern (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/541 [API] 

  11 pull requests merged:
  - Update security parameters as discussed in #440 to make them mare TAPSlike
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/594 [API] 
  - No Fragmentation, fix #447
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/593 
  - Remove GetOriginalRequest(), fix #455
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/592 
  - "must provide sensible defaults"
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/432 [API] 
  - Opening of subflows removed from multipath property
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/591 
  - Clarify Transport Property name text - resolves #568
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/590 
  - Update Multipath properties - closes #437
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/512 [API] 
  - Make batch example more clear
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/586 
  - Correlate send/receive events with calls
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/585 
  - Clarify immediate racing
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/587 
  - Added a selection property for a special communication pattern
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/541 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts