Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-impl-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 11:26:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Implementing Interfaces to Transport Services
        Authors         : Anna Brunstrom
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Theresa Enghardt
                          Karl-Johan Grinnemo
                          Tom Jones
                          Philipp S. Tiesel
                          Colin Perkins
                          Michael Welzl
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-impl-08.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   The Transport Services (TAPS) system enables applications to use
   transport protocols flexibly for network communication and defines a
   protocol-independent TAPS Application Programming Interface (API)
   that is based on an asynchronous, event-driven interaction pattern.
   This document serves as a guide to implementation on how to build
   such a system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-impl/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-taps-impl-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-impl-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/