Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-arch-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 11:25:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for Transport Services
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Brian Trammell
                          Anna Brunstrom
                          Godred Fairhurst
                          Colin Perkins
                          Philipp S. Tiesel
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-arch-09.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture for exposing transport
   protocol features to applications for network communication, the
   Transport Services architecture.  The Transport Services Application
   Programming Interface (API) is based on an asynchronous, event-driven
   interaction pattern.  It uses messages for representing data transfer
   to applications, and it describes how implementations can use
   multiple IP addresses, multiple protocols, and multiple paths, and
   provide multiple application streams.  This document further defines
   common terminology and concepts to be used in definitions of
   Transport Services APIs and implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-arch/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-taps-arch-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-arch-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/