Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 08:00:03 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+19/-0/💬7)
  19 issues created:
  - Align Implementation with API (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/763 [Implementation] 
  - Can you close a Preconnection? (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/762 
  - Should CloseGroup() and/or AbortGroup() generate events? (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/761 
  - Should clone() have a callback? (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/760 
  - Should resolve() have a callback? (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/759 
  - What is a "throw"? (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/758 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Nit: should be unreliably transmitted. (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/757 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Structuring Options as a Tree?: what is an option? (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/756 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - This use of “remote” on its own offends me... (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/755 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Nit: Section 3.2: We don’t mention layers... (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/754 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Nit: Section 3.1: No such protocol… (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/753 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Nit: Section 2 - do we need one line of intro? (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/752 
  - How do I know what subnet I'm on? (Sec 9.2) (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/751 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Framer changes and send/receive buffers (Sec 6.1) (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/750 [Implementation] 
  - What if there's no context switch penalty for sending messages? (Sec 5.1.2) (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/749 [Implementation] 
  - "meaning of the Message" in 5.1.2 Send Completion is unclear (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/747 
  - Editorial issues on 5.1.1. Message Properties (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/746 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - mutability of Preconnection objects is unclear (Sec 2) (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/744 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Is the "candidate tree" concept actually normative? (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/743 

  5 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #749 What if there's no context switch penalty for sending messages? (Sec 5.1.2) (2 by abrunstrom, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/749 [Implementation] 
  - #746 Editorial issues on 5.1.1. Message Properties (2 by abrunstrom, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/746 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - #631 Peer user timeout (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/631 [mappings] 
  - #701 Network Policies (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/701 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - #759 Should resolve() have a callback? (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/759 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarify "consumed" and "failed to send" timing. (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/748 
  - Editorial rollup (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/745 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts