Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 08:00:09 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+9/-6/💬37)
  9 issues created:
  - When are objects frozen? (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/859 
  - Endpoint aliases and protocols (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/854 [API] 
  - Using Multicast Endpoints (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/852 [API] 
  - Scope of the Interface Definition (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/851 [API] [editorial] 
  - Can we give the tables names in Appendix B? (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/850 [API] [editorial] 
  - API summary does more than summarise (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/849 [API] [editorial] 
  - unified interface to datagram and connection-oriented transports (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/846 [API] [editorial] 
  - Number or symbols (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/844 [API] 
  - Where are events sent? (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/843 

  14 issues received 37 new comments:
  - #859 When are objects frozen? (10 by mwelzl, gorryfair, martinduke, theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/859 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #852 Using Multicast Endpoints (9 by gorryfair, GrumpyOldTroll, csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/852 [API] 
  - #808 Be more clear about Setting Message Properties on Preconnections and Connections (3 by abrunstrom, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/808 [API] 
  - #843 Where are events sent? (3 by mwelzl, gorryfair, MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/843 [API] [editorial] 
  - #810 S4.2.7, S4.2.8 Full Checksum Coverage - Names of the Properties do not seem intutive (2 by abrunstrom, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/810 [API] [editorial] 
  - #817 S7.3.3.1. UDP(-Lite)-specific Property: ECN - Motivation (2 by mwelzl, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/817 [API] [editorial] 
  - #835 Capacity profile discussion in 4.1.3 doesn't match capacity profile in the API draft (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/835 [Implementation] 
  - #807 S4.2.3. What makes Configure Per-Message Reliability special? (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/807 [API] [editorial] 
  - #844 Number or symbols (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/844 [API] 
  - #846 unified interface to datagram and connection-oriented transports (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/846 [API] [editorial] 
  - #849 API summary does more than summarise (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/849 [API] [editorial] 
  - #821 B.2.3. unreliable-datagram profile (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/821 [API] 
  - #854 Endpoint aliases and protocols (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/854 [API] 
  - #820 Convenience Functions - options rather than requirements (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/820 [API] [editorial] 

  6 issues closed:
  - Should CloseGroup() and/or AbortGroup() generate events? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/761 [API] 
  - 8. Connection Termination - Introduction https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/818 [API] [editorial] 
  - S4.2.7, S4.2.8 Full Checksum Coverage - Names of the Properties do not seem intutive https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/810 [API] [editorial] 
  - Clarify handling of receive errors https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/792 [API] 
  - Network Policies https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/701 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - MUST ignore setting properties that does not exists https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/789 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+11/-11/💬7)
  11 pull requests submitted:
  - Help UDP fit wrt connection (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/862 [Architecture] 
  - Change B.2.3. unreliable-datagram profile (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/861 
  - Freezing pre-connection state. (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/860 
  - PR to align Capacity profile with API (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/858 
  - Fixes #812 (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/857 [API] 
  - Editorial nits (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/856 [API] [editorial] 
  - Resolve #672: increase consistency of formatting/spelling (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/855 
  - Clarify Setting Message Properties on Preconnections and Connections (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/853 [API] 
  - No such protocol… (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/848 
  - Clarifications around Connections (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/847 [API] [editorial] 
  - Update names full checksum conn. properties (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/845 

  5 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #856 Editorial nits (2 by mwelzl, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/856 [API] [editorial] 
  - #860 Freezing pre-connection state. (2 by gorryfair, martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/860 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #847 Clarifications around Connections (1 by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/847 [API] [editorial] 
  - #861 Change B.2.3. unreliable-datagram profile (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/861 
  - #862 Help UDP fit wrt connection (1 by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/862 [Architecture] 

  11 pull requests merged:
  - Freezing pre-connection state.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/860 [API] [Implementation] 
  - PR to align Capacity profile with API
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/858 [Implementation] 
  - Change B.2.3. unreliable-datagram profile
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/861 
  - Clarify Events upon various close / abort calls.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/771 [API] 
  - Update names full checksum conn. properties
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/845 [API] 
  - Hopefully clearer text for the ReceiveError Event.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/795 [API] 
  - Trying to add some policy to the path selection
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/836 [API] 
  - Clarifications around Connections
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/847 [API] [editorial] 
  - Clarify applicability of specific properties; fix #789
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/826 [API] 
  - No such protocol…
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/848 
  - Explicitly distinguish Callbacks from Events
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/827 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts