Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 08:00:06 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+41/-4/💬26)
  41 issues created:
  - ART-ART: inferential architecture definition (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/920 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Send events too limiting? (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/919 [API] 
  - ART-ART: scope vs. framer (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/918 [API] 
  - ART-ART: high vs. low priority values vs. semantics (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/917 [API] 
  - ART-ART: improve sentence 2 in 8.1.1 (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/916 [API] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: be clearer with RFC 7556 reference (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/915 [API] 
  - ART-ART: MUST NOT in section 8 paragraph 3 (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/914 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Grouping from remote (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/913 [API] 
  - ART-ART: improve text about local copies of objects (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/912 [API] 
  - ART-ART: how does an application doing ICE learn about candidates? (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/911 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Why two ways to set interfaces? (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/910 [API] 
  - ART-ART: WithServiceName (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/909 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Endpoint cannot have multiple identifiers of a same type set (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/908 [API] 
  - ART-ART: host or, e.g., service? (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/907 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Complex last paragraph of 4.1 (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/906 [API] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: be more specific than "alphanumeric" (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/905 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Complex sentence (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/904 [API] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: Too long comment (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/903 [API] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: leaked markup (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/902 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Explicit context in the Send in example in 3.1.1 (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/901 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Structure of the document discussion stands out (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/900 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Remove first sentence of API summary (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/899 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Introduce cloning (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/898 [API] 
  - ART-ART: The definition of Numeric in 1.1 is circular (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/897 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Special values in parameters (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/896 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Avoid "atop" and "underneath" (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/895 [API] 
  - ART-ART: make sure that language can age well (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/894 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Tidy "cleaning up" in Arch (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/892 [Architecture] 
  - ART-ART: Tidy section 4.1.2 arch (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/891 [Architecture] [ready for text] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: Privacy in Racing (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/890 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: RFC 2119 Language in Arch (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/889 [Architecture] 
  - ART-ART: Introduce Properties (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/888 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: Completion of a read call (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/887 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: Final bullet of Overview (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/886 [Architecture] 
  - ART-ART: Introduce multicast/anycast considerations (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/885 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: Introduce Cloning (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/884 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: Introduce Caching (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/883 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: Introduce Racing (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/882 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: Check use of normative text (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/881 [Architecture] 
  - ART-ART: Inconsistent use of capitalization (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/880 [Architecture] 
  - ART-ART: Separation of architecture and interface documents (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/879 [Architecture] 

  15 issues received 26 new comments:
  - #879 ART-ART: Separation of architecture and interface documents (4 by britram, mwelzl, gorryfair, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/879 [Architecture] 
  - #896 ART-ART: Special values in parameters (3 by britram, theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/896 [API] 
  - #908 ART-ART: Endpoint cannot have multiple identifiers of a same type set (3 by britram, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/908 [wontfix] [API] 
  - #905 ART-ART: be more specific than "alphanumeric" (2 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/905 [API] [editorial] 
  - #909 ART-ART: WithServiceName (2 by britram, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/909 [API] 
  - #910 ART-ART: Why two ways to set interfaces? (2 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/910 [API] 
  - #889 ART-ART: RFC 2119 Language in Arch (2 by britram, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/889 [Architecture] 
  - #737 what does connected mean? (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/737 [Implementation] 
  - #899 ART-ART: Remove first sentence of API summary (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/899 [API] 
  - #901 ART-ART: Explicit context in the Send in example in 3.1.1 (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/901 [API] 
  - #907 ART-ART: host or, e.g., service? (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/907 [API] [editorial] 
  - #880 ART-ART: Inconsistent use of capitalization (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/880 [Architecture] 
  - #881 ART-ART: Check use of normative text (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/881 [Architecture] 
  - #791 be more concrete about receiving (1 by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/791 [API] 
  - #920 ART-ART: inferential architecture definition (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/920 [API] 

  4 issues closed:
  - ART-ART: Introduce Racing https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/882 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - be more concrete about receiving https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/791 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Tidy section 4.1.2 arch https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/891 [Architecture] [ready for text] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: inferential architecture definition https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/920 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+6/-4/💬0)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Describe racing in Arch intro (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/923 [Architecture] 
  - Update draft-ietf-taps-impl.md (by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/922 
  - Add a ReceivedPartial example (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/921 
  - attempt to improve preconnection draft-ietf-taps-arch.md (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/893 
  - "connected" doesn't mean send a packet to draft-ietf-taps-impl.md (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/878 
  - Mullticast reuse draft-ietf-taps-impl.md (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/877 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Describe racing in Arch intro
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/923 [Architecture] 
  - Add a ReceivedPartial example
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/921 [API] 
  - Author cleanup
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/922 [Implementation] 
  - attempt to improve preconnection draft-ietf-taps-arch.md
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/893 [Implementation] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts