Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 01:15:50 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+17/-22/💬7)
  17 issues created:
  - secdir: Security Parameters (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/999 
  - secdir: I-D Nits: Obsolete references (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/997 
  - secdir: Appendix A.1: Genericize freeing memory? (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/996 
  - secdir: s9.1.3.2: msgPriority (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/994 
  - secdir: s9.1.3.2: Priority default value (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/993 
  - secdir: s8.2.3: tcp.userTimeoutEnabled (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/991 
  - secdir: s8.2.2: tcp.userTimeoutEnabled (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/989 
  - secdir: s8.2.1: Time granularity (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/988 
  - secdir: s8.1.11.2/.3/.4: Sized in bytes too? (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/986 
  - secdir: s8.1.6: connCapacityProfile Type and Default (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/984 
  - secdir: s8.1.3/4: Time (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/983 
  - secdir: s8.1.2: (non-negative) on Type line (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/981 
  - secdir: s8.2.1: connPriority (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/979 
  - secdir: s8.1.1: FullCoverage Special Value (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/978 
  - secdir: s6.3.2: Certificate Path Validation? (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/977 
  - secdir: s6.3.1: bitcoin all the things! (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/975 
  - secdir: s6: MUST/MAY for Local and Remote Endpoint requirements (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/973 

  6 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #973 secdir: s6: MUST/MAY for Local and Remote Endpoint requirements (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/973 
  - #909 ART-ART: WithServiceName (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/909 [API] [discuss] 
  - #880 ART-ART: Inconsistent use of capitalization (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/880 [Architecture] 
  - #874 Add examples for ASM and SSM (2 by gorryfair, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/874 [API] 
  - #844 Number or symbols (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/844 [API] 
  - #754 Nit: Section 3.2: We don’t mention layers... (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/754 [Implementation] [editorial] 

  22 issues closed:
  - secdir: s8.2.3: tcp.userTimeoutEnabled https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/991 
  - secdir: s8.2.2: tcp.userTimeoutEnabled https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/989 
  - secdir: s8.1.2: (non-negative) on Type line https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/981 
  - secdir: s9.1.3.2: msgPriority https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/994 
  - secdir: s8.2.1: connPriority https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/979 
  - secdir: s6.3.1: bitcoin all the things! https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/975 
  - Number or symbols https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/844 [API] 
  - Nit: Section 3.2: We don’t mention layers... https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/754 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: Endpoint cannot have multiple identifiers of a same type set https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/908 [API] 
  - ART-ART: WithServiceName https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/909 [API] [ready for text] 
  - ART-ART: Introduce multicast/anycast considerations https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/885 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - ART-ART: Inconsistent use of capitalization https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/880 [Architecture] 
  - ART-ART: improve text about local copies of objects https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/912 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Send events too limiting? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/919 [future work] [mappings] 
  - Impl: Pooled Connection https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/956 [Implementation] 
  - ART-ART: Special values in parameters https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/896 [API] 
  - ART-ART: The definition of Numeric in 1.1 is circular https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/897 [API] [editorial] 
  - Arch-Review MW: Connections introducing head-of-line blocking https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/945 [Architecture] 
  - ART-ART: how does an application doing ICE learn about candidates? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/911 [API] 
  - How to add/remove endpoints from an existing connection? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/961 
  - Should Endpoint Object identifiers be discoverable? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/865 [API] 
  - ART-ART: Why two ways to set interfaces? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/910 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+15/-17/💬3)
  15 pull requests submitted:
  - Updating outdated references (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/998 
  - Renamed msgPrio -> msgPriority (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/995 
  - Rename tcp.userTimeoutRecv -> tcp.userTimeoutChangeable (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/992 
  - Rename tcp.userTimeout -> tcp.userTimeoutEnabled (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/990 
  - s8.1.11.2/.3/.4 size in bytes (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/987 
  - connCapacityProfile Type and Default (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/985 
  - Adding '(non-negative)' to connPriority Type line (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/982 
  - Rename connPrio -> connPriority (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/980 
  - Tweaking SecurityParameters example (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/976 
  - Endpoints SHOULD/MAY for Preconnection (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/974 
  - Clarify framer-specific message properties (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/972 
  - Update draft-ietf-taps-impl.md (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/971 
  - Add a reference to AddRemote (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/970 
  - mention DNS SRV for WithService; fix #909 (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/969 
  - mention multicast endpoints; addresses #885 (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/968 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #998 Updating outdated references (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/998 
  - #987 s8.1.11.2/.3/.4 size in bytes (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/987 
  - #972 Clarify framer-specific message properties (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/972 

  17 pull requests merged:
  - Rename tcp.userTimeoutRecv -> tcp.userTimeoutChangeable
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/992 
  - Rename tcp.userTimeout -> tcp.userTimeoutEnabled
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/990 
  - Adding '(non-negative)' to connPriority Type line
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/982 
  - Renamed msgPrio -> msgPriority
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/995 
  - Rename connPrio -> connPriority
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/980 
  - Tweaking SecurityParameters example
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/976 
  - Update draft-ietf-taps-impl.md
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/971 
  - Add a reference to AddRemote
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/970 
  - mention DNS SRV for WithService; fix #909
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/969 
  - mention multicast endpoints; addresses #885
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/968 
  - Be explicit about objects being treated as call-by-value
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/966 [API] 
  - Clarify Pooled Connections vs. Connection Groups. Resolves #956.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/965 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Special values and update definition of "numeric"; replaces #930.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/964 [API] [editorial] 
  - Arch tidy of mix concerns
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/963 [Architecture] 
  - Handle changes to connection endpoints
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/962 
  - Be careful with the results of Preconnection.Resolve()
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/947 
  - Address ambiguities how to specify interfaces
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/937 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts