Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-arch-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 03:14:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for Transport Services
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Brian Trammell
                          Anna Brunstrom
                          Godred Fairhurst
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-arch-12.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2022-01-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture for exposing transport
   protocol features to applications for network communication, a
   Transport Services system.  The Transport Services Application
   Programming Interface (API) is based on an asynchronous, event-driven
   interaction pattern.  This API uses messages for representing data
   transfer to applications, and describes how implementations can use
   multiple IP addresses, multiple protocols, and multiple paths, and
   provide multiple application streams.  This document further defines
   common terminology and concepts to be used in definitions of a
   Transport Service API and a Transport Services implementation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-arch/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-taps-arch-12.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-arch-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: "Brian Trammell (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 12:15:01 +0100

And here's a new -arch-12, for the same reason (avoiding expiration).

Cheers,

Brian

> On 3 Jan 2022, at 12:14, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Taps mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/taps