Subject: [Tcpcrypt] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt-01.txt

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 11:47:19 -0700

FYI.

This version includes in-band unsigned Diffie-Hellman exchange (BTNS-mode).

Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt-01.txt
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 11:43:57 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Dr. Joseph D. Touch <[email-masked]>, Joe Touch <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Touch and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt
Revision:	01
Title:		A TCP Authentication Option Extension for Payload Encryption
Document date:	2014-05-12
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		9
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt-01

Abstract:
    This document describes an extension to the TCP Authentication
    Option (TCP-AO) to encrypt the TCP segment payload in addition to
    providing TCP-AO's authentication of the payload, TCP header, and IP
    pseudoheader. This extension augments how the packet contents and
    headers are processed and which keys are derived, and adds a
    capability for in-band coordination of unauthenticated Diffie-
    Hellman key exchange at connection establishment. The extension
    preserves key rollover coordination and protection of long-lived
    connections.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat