Subject: [tcpinc] Kathleen Moriarty's Yes on draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 21:25:30 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-09: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpcrypt/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the discussion and agreement on the two points for additional
(SHOULD) algorithms and your work on this draft and experiment.

I support Eric's discuss.

I'd also like to see Barry's SecDir review and the Steve Kent review he
referenced discussed and resolved. Barry's SecDir review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tcpinc/tTSvtVqM_cQ5-vaZ1ivrgkFC_9E