Subject: [tcpm] Minutes - last chance to disapprove

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:32:46 -0700

Minutes are due this Friday.  I've attached a version that includes the
last set of updates I've received from people.  If you feel that your
contribution or that of someone else has been misrepresented or ignored,
or if you'd like some point of discussion clarified, now is the time to
speak up.  Feel free to speak up on or off list.

Thanks.

-- 
Ted Faber
http://www.isi.edu/~faber           PGP: http://www.isi.edu/~faber/pubkeys.asc
Unexpected attachment on this mail? See http://www.isi.edu/~faber/FAQ.html#SIG
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

---

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:34:32 -0700

Several people have jumped in with revisions.  Current state is
attached.  Requests for additions to me or the list.