Subject: [tcpm] IETF 63 minutes for review

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:58:52 -0700

Hi.

I hope everyone's back from Paris safely and happily.  Attached find the
minutes from the IETF 63 meeting.  As always, please make sure that
we've correctly attributed your statements, spelled your name correctly
and captured the discussion.  For these particular minutes, there are a
few questions we had about what was said/meant and we've marked these
with "XXX:".  If you see an "XXX:" near one of your comments and can
clarify please do. 

You can send corrections here or to Mark and I personally.

Thanks for looking them over and a productive meeting.

-- 
Ted Faber
http://www.isi.edu/~faber           PGP: http://www.isi.edu/~faber/pubkeys.asc
Unexpected attachment on this mail? See http://www.isi.edu/~faber/FAQ.html#SIG
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm