Subject: [tcpm] new TCPM chairs

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:24:03 +0300

Hi,

I've decided on Wes Eddy and Dave Borman as the new chairs for TCPM to  
follow after Ted and Mark. I'm happy that we were able to find folks  
with the experience needed for chairing this important group. I'd also  
like to thank everyone who volunteered to be considered for this  
position.

Please join me in thanking Mark and Ted for their long years of long  
years of exemplary service to the community!

Thanks,
Lars

PS: Mark and Ted will finish a few ongoing WG last calls, in order to  
hand over the WG in a well-defined state to Wes and Dave. The official  
handover will be after that has happened, i.e., in a week or two.
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm