Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ICMP attacks against TCP
	Author(s)       : F. Gont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-04.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2008-10-27

This document discusses the use of the Internet Control Message
Protocol (ICMP) to perform a variety of attacks against the
Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and other similar protocols.
Additionally, describes a number of widely implemented modifications
to TCP's handling of ICMP error messages that help to mitigate these
issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm