Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 08:54:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Clarification of sender behavior in persist condition.
	Author(s)       : Murali Bashyam
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Anantha Ramaiah
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-09-09

   This document clarifies the Zero Window Probes (ZWP) described in
   Requirements for Internet Hosts [RFC1122].  In particular, it
   clarifies the actions that can be taken on connections which are
   experiencing the ZWP condition.  This draft clarifies what has been
   till now a misinterpretation of the standard as specified in RFC 1122
   [RFC1122] rather than making a change to the standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-06.txt