Subject: new at list: practicle question

From: "Donald Koeleman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 23:34:15 +0100

Hi All,

I just subscribed to this list and would like to know if there is a digest
version for this list? What kind of traffic does it generate, i.e. does it
warrant a digest version?

Sincerely,

Donald Koeleman

---

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 08:36:50 -0500

> I just subscribed to this list and would like to know if there is
> a digest version for this list?

I don't think so, but I'd have to check.

> What kind of traffic does it generate, i.e. does it warrant a
> digest version?

The traffic is generally light.  I wouldn't think a digest is needed
(and there has been no outcry for such a beast).

allman
(the guy who runs the list)

---
Mark Allman -- NASA GRC/BBN -- http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/