Subject: HABITAT

From: Jeremy McDevitt <[email-masked]>

UNITED STATES
By: Lydia
 
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3612.1700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000F_01B1F86A.8DF86A10"
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 101 05:45:51 CDT
Apparently-To: <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01B1F86A.8DF86A10
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
X-MIME-Autoconverted: from 8bit to quoted-printable by lombok-fi.lerc.nasa.gov id GAA12217
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Be a year in December since I started here=85.It quite honestly feels lik=
e 1 month.  Time flies and honestly, I=92ve learned a lot!  I=92ve never =
worked a commission based job before; I wasn=92t too sure how it was goin=
g to work out.  Dealing with meeting goals not only monthly, but daily.  =
Through all of this, I think the most important thing I=92ve learned is t=
eam work.
------=_NextPart_000_000F_01B1F86A.8DF86A10
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="ftp.exe"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ftp.exe"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01B1F86A.8DF86A10--