From: Saad Biaz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:39:13 -0500 (CDT)

--------- Please, accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies
-------

CALL FOR PAPERS

International Workshop on Communication Software Engineering
(IWCSE&#8217;2002)
December 19, 2002
As part of the activities of

IEEE 2nd International Symposium on Signal Processing and Information
Technology
ISSPIT&#8217;2002 Web Site:   http://www.u-bourgogne.fr/isspit2002

December 18-21, 2002, Marrakech, Morocco

Co-sponsored by
        IEEE Signal Processing Society and the IEEE Computer Society

As part of the activities of IEEE ISSPIT 2002, the second in a series of
international symposia that aims to cover most of the aspects in the
fields of
signal processing and information technology, a special workshop on
Communication
Software Engineering will be organized.

Communication Software is a discipline at the intersection of
Telecommunication
Networks and Software Engineering. Both areas are at heart of the
Information
Technology and the Internet, which are playing a more and more important
role in
our societies.  The aim of this special workshop is to bring together
researchers,
from both academia and industries, to present and discuss their recent
research
results in this discipline.

Papers dealing with any aspect of communication software engineering are
solicited
for submission to the workshop. Topics of particular interest include but
not
limited to: Quality of Service, Formal methods, Verification,
Specification,
Testing, features interaction, Real-time systems, Mobile Agents, Network
and
Service Management, and Mobile Systems. Poster Proposals on these topics
are also
invited.

With the Internet we are entering a new era where telecommunication
systems are
playing a key role. Software is critical component of these systems.
Understanding
its development process and mastering is becoming a must. We are confident
that the
contributions in this special event will help to better understand
communication
software, and the recent development in this discipline.

Authors are invited to submit four-page papers in two-column formats
including
diagrams and references in attached PDF or Postscript files to an email
message.
The title page should include author(s) name(s), affiliation, mailing
address, fax,
and email address. Papers should be submitted to the workshop chair.

Important Dates : 
                                Full-Paper Submission :
July 24 ,
2002 
                                Notification for Acceptance:
September 6th,
2002 
                                Final Version Due :
September
30, 2002

Chair: Mohammed Erradi       
         Mohamed V-Souissi University, ENSIAS,     
         B.P.713, Agdal, Rabat, Morocco      
         Phone : (212) 37-77 73 17 / 37 77 85 79     
         Fax : (212) 37- 77 72 30       Email:   [email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Saad Biaz, Ph.D., Assistant Prof.     Voice: (334) 844 6307
114 Dunstan Hall Auburn University    Fax  : (334) 844 6329
Auburn, AL 36849-5347, USA            http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~sbiaz
----------------------------------------------------------------------