Subject: ESA Workshop "IP Networking over Satellite"

From: Heico Salfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 10:23:42 +0200

Dear All,

ESA-ESTEC (the R&D centre of the European Space Agency) organises a
workshop on "IP Networking over Satellite" in May 2003.

The  workshop  will be held at ESTEC, Noordwijk, the Netherlands on 13th
and 14th May 2003, and will cover four presentation sessions and an open
discussion:

Tue, 13th May 2003 (starting at 14:00 CEST):
       Session 1: IPv6 and link layer issues
       Session 2: Quality of Service

Wed, 14th May 2003 (09:00 to 17:00 CEST):
       Session 3: On board routing and processing
       Session 4: Security
       Open Discussion

A  preliminary  programme  and  the  registration  form  are available
at the following link:
         http://www.estec.esa.nl/conferences/03C33/index.html

Please note that this workshop can be also followed via satellite within
the (European) footprint of Eutelsat SESAT at 36 deg E orbital position,
using a special software tool. For more info please visit
http://uplinkdvb.estec.esa.nl/net2003/distlearn.htm

Best regards,

Roberto Donadio / Heico Salfeld
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
European Space Agency
ESTEC/APP-TSU
Tel + 31 71 565 3134
Fax + 31 71 565 4598
[email-masked]
[email-masked]