Subject: Aaron Falk: TCPSAT is moving

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 22:33:51 -0400

(was caught by the list filters)

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:53:56 -0700
From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Subject: TCPSAT is moving

Due to logistical issues NASA will no longer be hosting the mailing
list and web site for the former TCP over Satellite working group.
Mark and I discussed the issue and decided that, even though this list
has fairly low traffic, there is still some benefit to the community
by having it continue to operate.  YMMV, of course.

The new location for the mailing list will be <[email-masked]>.  You
will be receiving a note from mailman with a password that will allow
you to manage your subscription.

The TCPSAT website, currently at http://tcpsat.grc.nasa.gov, will be
moving to http://www.isi.edu/tcpsat later this week.

Many thanks to the folks at NASA Glenn Research Center, including Mark
Allman, for supporting the TCP over Satellite working group.

- --aaron

------- End of Forwarded Message