Subject: ***Your Email Address Has Won***

From: LOTTERY BOARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:16:07 -0400

ONLINE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,
P .O. BOX 1010,
LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL,
UNITED KINGDOM.
Batch:2007MJL-01  
Ref:  L/200-26937 
Daily Draw result
Draw date: 27/6/2007. 
Winning numbers: 6, 12, 19, 25, 31, 41, Bonus 21.

< BR>    WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR USING THE INTERNET.

I am pleased to inform you that one of the best things that can happen 
to any Internet user is to be rewarded for spending money and time on 
the Internet. You may not have known that over one hundred billion
people 
daily surf the Internet on regular basis for one reason or other. These
Internet users including yourself, pay access fees to various Internet
Service Providers (ISP) all over the word who in turn remit surplus
funds to the numerous World Wide Internet Technology Companies (WWITC) 
for the development and advancement of Global Information Technology.

So much money is generated from people like you all over the World for
using the Information Super high way (the Internet) without your being 
aware the enormous sum that go to the stake holders (WWITC). Without 
your patronage, this would not have been possible. After we conducted a
research on the issue, we concluded that Internet users should be
compensated. 

As a result, we embarked on a worldwide uk lottery promotion with a 
sophisticated automated database to randomly select E-mail accounts 
that frequently surf the Internet . Consequent upon this, your E-mail
address was picked for Category "A" Winners.After the automated
computer
ballot, your E-mail address emerged as a winner in the category "A" 
with the following numbers attached 

Winning number: 6, 12, 19, 25, 31, 41, Bonus 21
Batch:2007MJL-01 
Ref:  L/200-26937 
Amount Won:£1000,000pounds

You and other category "A" winners are therefore to receive a cash
prize of One Million Pound Sterlings[£1000,000]. respectively. 

"A" winners. Your prize award has been insured with your E-mail 
address,which qualified you for the lottery and will be transferred to 
you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations,verifications,
validations and satisfactory proof of E-mail address ownership. 
To file in for the processing of your money, you are advised to contact
our certified and accredited claims agent for category "A" winners
with the information below: 

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days, thereafter
unclaimed funds would be forfeited after a trio repeated forwarding of 
this message to you without your response. Remember to quote your 
reference information in all correspondence. (Batch::2007MJL-01 
Ref: L/200-26937), Winning  6, 12, 19, 25, 31, 41, Bonus 21
You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your
reference numbers and the password of your E-mail address. Since we do 
not know you, if an impos tor hacks your E-mail account ID and claims 
your money without our knowledge, we shall not be liable. Double claims
will  not be entertained so be careful. Furthermore, should there be
any
change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Our European agent will immediately commence the processing to 
facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact Mr.Pinkett
Brown.

To file for your claim, Please contact our Fiduciary Agent for
VALIDATION.
PLEASE FILL BELOW YOUR DETAILS AND SEND IT TO OUR 

CLAIM AGENT
**************************************************
Mr.PINKETT GRIFFIN.
FOREIGN MANAGER,PAYMENT AND RELEASE
DEPARTMENT,ALPHA CONSULTANT
TRANS-ATLANTIC S.A LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
E-mail : [email-masked]
     
**************************************************
FILL YOUR PERSONAL DAT A FORM.

FULL NAMES:________.ADDRESS:__________City______

__State_________Postcode____

__Country__________SEX:_______.AGE:________

.OCCUPATION:________Batch No:__________

Ref Number:__________ Religion: 

__________Tel No:__________

Fax No:__________

Amount Won:__________ Winning E-mail Address: __________

Choose Claims Options and mark with YES:
1.Wire transfer to your Account .................
2.Courier Delivery to your Destination ...................
3.Come to Uk for your claims ....................

Congratulations once more from me and members staff of World Wide Web.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Mariam Wilcox
Online coordinator 
World Wide Web ONLINE UK National lottery International Program.
http://www.national-lottery.com/resultsnationalhistorical.asp