Subject: GOLD FOR SALE

From: "zongo usman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:57:25 +0000

Attention please,
I am Mr.ZONGO USMAN,a minner working with the ministry of
natural resources of my country.Life in the mines is quite a dangerious one 
as
some of us sometimes die in the mines while the government and its cohorts
enjoy the proceeds at the expense of our lives.

To this effect therefore,some of us who have the mind have decided to
steal 250 kilos of 22 karat gold(both gold bars and alluvial gold dust are
available) Sell it and run to foreign countries with our families.The
price of the gold is $6000 per kilo.

Considering the secracy involved in this kind of deal,we are scared to
contact anyhow person.But,we have contacted you with the hope that you
will keep the secrecy at the sametime assist us to either sell the gold or
buy it from us. This is our last opportunity and we are not ready to lose 
it. If
you are serious and ready to buy from us or assist us in getting capable
buyers. kindly show your interest by replying this mail to this mail id
or its alternative as shown below. For security reasons we will at this
time communicate via e-mail considering the security reasons involved until
we know actually that you are with us then we will give you a contact
telephone number.

We have to inform you that some top officials of the mines are involved
and will assist to produce all necessary documents which will back up
the gold as one that has legally and directly bought from the
ministry of gold and natural resources. This therefore makes this a 100% 
risk free
deal.

Get back to us as quickly as possible so that we will move the gold out
in alluvial dust or bars depending of the one that you will need.
Waiting to hearing from you soon.
Mr.ZONGO USMAN
Burkina Faso West Africa

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger: appels gratuits de PC à PC ! 
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp