Subject: + CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS +

From: "Mr. Simon Robson." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 04:37:42 -0700 (PDT)

From . Mr. Simon Robson.

Date: 3 - 07 -2007.

Kindest Attention:

My name is Mr. Simon Robson. I am from London.  I have been diagnosed with
Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and
right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical
experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really
cared for anyone (not even myself)but my business.  Though I am very rich,
I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on
my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all
this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or
make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second
chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how
I have lived it.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property
and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as few
close friends .I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I
have decided to give alms to charity organizations and those in Need, as I
want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have
Distributed money to some charity organizations when I was well. Now that
my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I
once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute
the money which I have there to charity organization in United States,
Asia, Middle East & Europe, they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with
what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is
the huge cash deposit of Twenty Million United States Dollars ($20, 000,
000.00) that I have with an Asset Management / Vaulting Company Abroad. I
will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity
organizations and use it to help those in Need.

N/B:Kindly note that  40% of this funds must go to  victims of Tsunami,
Hurricane Katrina , Hurricane Wilma and South Asia Earthquake , 55% to
other Charity Organizations around the World and 5%  for your effort and
time.

I cannot talk with you on the phone due to my health situation, as I am
using my Lap Top Computer to communicate with you. You should respond to
this e-mail if you are interested in carrying out this assignment on my
behalf.

God be with you.

Mr. Simon Robson.