Subject: Shaky future for US Stocks is creating need for investment safe havens.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 02:04:28 -0500

Midas News
Gold on continuing rise as choppy market worries investors.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

Action Economics analysts said concerning gold, "the underlying trend
remains bullish as oil prices remain high and fuel inflation concerns,
while remaining worries about the U.S. economy should support safe-haven
investment,”. Gold continues to be the choice of safe haven among
concerned investors.

With such a strong push in the gold market companies like Hemisphere
Gold inc. have stepped into the limelight following the announcement of
advance exploration finding rich gold deposits in their 720 mile
property amid the gold belt in Suriname.

Hemisphere is planning the release of a large marketing campaign to make
investors aware of the growing potential of HPGI and the latest results
of there gold findings during the advanced stages of exploration. it is
becoming more apparent that early investors will find gold in there
investment next week as this campaign takes off.