Subject: Thursday docs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:40:11 -0800

Global Gold Investors
HPGI Starts climbing as gold investors move. Up 20%

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Market annalists predicted gold to hit as high as $800 within 2 years.
Gold has hit $over 800 an ounce in just one year due to depleted gold
supplies and a falling US Dollar.

The increasing demand for gold has intensified exploration operations.
Recent findings in Suriname have shown large deposits where more than 50
million ounces have been extracted in that small country.

A Junior Mining and exploration group, Hemisphere Gold, has a 72,000
hectare property that, following advanced exploration, has already shown
rich gold deposits right in the middle of the largest mines in Suriname.

Top 5 Points On Hemisphere Gold Inc.

1. Gold is on a steady rise since January of this year.
2. The Asian demand for gold has been increasing exponentially in their
high growth economy, yet the market is not able to meet the demand.
3. Hemisphere's level of expertise in geology and financial management
gives it a clear edge in this current market.
4. Over 50 Million ounces of Gold has been extracted from the Guiana
Shield. Hemisphere's property is surrounded by gold producing mines and
advanced stage exploration projects.
5. Gold has continued to be a strong foundation for financial security
globally.

Hemisphere is certainly the next hot stock in the booming gold market.
Media campaigns are set to launch next week and recent news releases are
already forcing share prices up over 120% in just the last few weeks.
This is the time to carefully consider HPGI as your next investment
opportunity.