Subject: Multiply -- Sign Up

From: " Josephine LEMAR (via Multiply) " <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 12:46:21 -0500

Check out my Multiply site

I set up a Multiply site with my pictures, videos and blog and I want 
to add you as my friend so you can see it. First, you need to join 
Multiply! Once you join, you can also create your own site and share 
anything you want, with anyone you want.

Here's the link:
http://multiply.com/si/QxDdxHnnf0kakv8JQDzgPg

La vie dépend de l’ensemble des choix. On ne choisi pas son frère ni 
sa sœur ; On ne choisi pas non plus sa mère ni son père. Mais son ami,
oui.C’est pourquoi nos amis ont une grande influence sur notre 
personne.Pour moi,L’amitié est un cadeau que Dieu a donné à l’Homme 
afin d’avoir un esprit ouvert,d’aimer et de se sentir aimé.Je suis 
Josephine LEMAR et je vis a Londres (Angleterre).Je suis très ouvert 
et j’aime partager. Je serai très heureux de vous avoir pour ami. Mon 
adresse mail personnel: [email-masked]
En attendant votre réponse,récevez mes salutations sincères.

Josephine LEMAR

Thanks,
Josephine

Stop e-mails, view our privacy policy, or report abuse: 
http://multiply.com/bl/QxDdxHnnf0kakv8JQDzgPg
We haven't added your email address to any lists, nor will we share it
with anyone at any time.
Copyright 2011 Multiply
6001 Park of Commerce Blvd, Boca Raton, FL