Subject: Josephine LEMAR invites you to keep in touch on Multiply

From: " Multiply " <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 3:58:11 -0500

Your friend Josephine would like to connect with you on Multiply, so 
that you can better keep in touch. To see her Multiply home page, or 
start your own, please confirm that Josephine is your friend here: 
http://multiply.com/si/zjJF9w4vUUQkf+C4uV0s1g

Personal message from Josephine LEMAR:

La vie dépend de l’ensemble des choix. On ne choisi pas son frère ni 
sa sœur ; On ne choisi pas non plus sa mère ni son père. Mais son ami,
oui.C’est pourquoi nos amis ont une grande influence sur notre 
personne.Pour moi,L’amitié est un cadeau que Dieu a donné à l’Homme 
afin d’avoir un esprit ouvert,d’aimer et de se sentir aimé.Je suis 
Josephine LEMAR et je vis a Londres (Angleterre).Je suis très ouvert 
et j’aime partager. Je serai très heureux de vous avoir pour ami. Mon 
adresse mail personnel: [email-masked]
En attendant votre réponse,récevez mes salutations sincères.

Josephine LEMAR

-----------------------------------------------------

Multiply isn't like other networking sites you may have heard about. 
While those tend to emphasize connecting with strangers, Multiply 
fosters a new type of communication that makes it easier (and more 
fun) to stay in touch with those you already know.

Check in daily to see what people you know are sharing and discussing:
the latest photos, videos, stories, events, movie and restaurant 
reviews... and more!

Take part, or just see what's new. Please visit: 
http://multiply.com/si/zjJF9w4vUUQkf+C4uV0s1g

If you never want to be contacted by Multiply again, go to 
http://multiply.com/bl/zjJF9w4vUUQkf+C4uV0s1g
Report abuse: http://multiply.com/info/inquiry
Privacy policy: http://multiply.com/info/privacy

Multiply, 6001 Park of Commerce Blvd,
Boca Raton, FL

Copyright 2004-2011 Multiply, Inc., All Rights Reserved.