Subject: Hi! need ur info

From: "gloria.sunday2000" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 23:17:32 +0100

Hi

  Before my Boss travelled out of the country, he gave me parcel that
contain a "Demand Draft" which worth the sum of $250,000.00 USD and
said that i should send it to you by DHL as soon as you contact me.

  I waited for your to contact me but i did not hear from you since
then, so i decided to contact you today.For the sending of the parcel,
I need your address and your direct phone number.

             Another option

  I can go to any International Bank here and deposit your draft to
them and they will  transfer the total money into any account of your
choice. This is the two options that your money can be reach your
hand, so let me know the option your choose.

  I will soon travel out of the country as soon as possible and i have
to send your parcel to you before my travel to avoid expiration of
your draft.

  I am waiting for your immediate reply.

Yours,
Mrs. Gloria Sunday.